Monday, May 6, 2013

RAINY THOUGHTS

After three days of rain, it's hard to think of cheerful thoughts to blog about. People are posting pictures of flooded  roads and rivers even here in our mountains.  where I'd never thought I'd see them.
With daily disasters shown on the news, my own problems seem very small by comparison. Yet while I live I must concentrate on how to get people to read my books, into which I put my life and experiences under so many stresses, and which I want to share with the world.
I'm reading others' stories and beginning to realize that everybody has a story to tell, and the help it gives others to share them -- how that gives us a deeper perspective ou own living. So I'm hoping I won't give up this time, but keep on blogging about my Russian childhood during the early years of the revolution, my college love story in the Great Depression years, and my fractured life during World War II.

No comments:

Post a Comment