Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Once again the days  are slipping by without new blogs in them. When nobody seems to be reading them it's easy to become discouraged. But I will try to persevere in the hopes that someone will relate to my efforts to join this new global society. Just now I am nursing a bruised shoulder and my growing unstable legs. My daughter scolds me for not using my walker more. I know she is just trying to keep me from falling down, but I can't help  trying to hold on to the remaining scraps of independence. Apparently I am not going "gentle into that good night."

Now I must turn away from  my daily conflict  with my computer and try to Skype with a friend in Israel      -- I must admit that my ill temper with the machine does not keep me from being grateful for its daily miracles -- Pax

No comments:

Post a Comment