Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Too much to do to have time to have much to say. Suddenly my book launch is just around the corner, and we have to rush more publiciy about it because of the necessary rearrangement because of the mix-up with the bookstore. I hope the new plan to have it the same morning, June 9th, at the Library has been aired thoroughly enough to get to all those who had planned to come. I know I'm being a bit fussy about this, but it makes such a huge difference in the attendance and the success of the party, that I feel I must try to do all I can to spread the word.

BOOK LAUNCH of "The Whirligig of Time" at the Watauga County Library on Queen Street in Boone, this Saturday, June 9th, from 10 a.m. to noon. Rerfreshments, readings and revelry! discussion, signings, the works.
Hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment