Saturday, November 29, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving to all my friends and followers. It's hard to believe that I've enjoyed my 100th birthday last month and am still involved with life.

Having spent the last decade writing three memoirs about the main events of my life in the 20th century,  I'm now involved in efforts to share those stories with all the generations that have followed mine. Because those monumental events changed the world, and those stories help clarify their effect on  the people who are now creating their own histories.

Each day there are fewer people left to tell about what it was like to experience them. Soon we leftovers of those times will be gone too -- but we hope our memoirs will still be telling our tales to all the children and grandchildren who read our histories.

No comments:

Post a Comment